Copyright 1997-2015 Pacific Railroad Society, Inc.
Webmaster: PacificRRSociety@sbcglobal.net

View PRS's Stats
Pacific Railroad Society
Caboose # 25052
Ex Union Pacific caboose built in 1942, was one of the first with steel exterior. 39 feet long, 10 feet wide, 54700 lbs.  Owned by Barbara L. Sibert and leased to Pacific Railroad Society in December 1991.  It's last trip was at this time, in December 1991, when it was moved from a siding about 3 miles away, with a little detour to Yermo and return when the Union Pacific thought it was theirs.

The Caboose 25052 was donated in 2015 to  Southern California Railway Plaza Association


Caboose # 25052
 
Pacific Railroad Society, Inc., 210 W. Bonita Ave., San Dimas, CA 91773